ST JAMES BOOKING PROCEDURE & CONDITIONS
HOME PAGE........BOOKING.........ABOUT BALCOMBE
NOTTING HILL....DRIVER SERVICE......LONGTERM.......HOUSES & MAP.....PUTNEY
THINGS THEY SAY!...............ONE BED FLAT ........MAP OF AREA
Apartment Booking Enquiry Form. Please complete after checking available dates (do not make definite travel arrangements until confirmation from us that accomodation is available and has been received). Print, sign and date this completed enquiry form and either post with payment (if paying by cheque - made payable to London Apartment Net) or fax (if paying by credit card or by transfer) to:- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
APARTMENT BOOKING DETAILS REQUIRED
Name (Names & numbers of members in party (inc ages of children)
Telephone: Home Work Fax E-mail
I have read and accepted the Conditions of hire for this booking.
Flight details or other means of travel
Terms & Conditions
1. Contract of Hire :- All bookings are accepted by us (Price Apartments) and
are subject to these conditions which are deemed to have been accepted in full by the
hirer and all persons in the party.
2. Confirmation :- Your booking is only confirmed on receipt of payment of your deposit, as per clause 3 of these conditions.
3. Payment :-Your booking must be accompanied by your payment of a £200 deposit. Balance of rent or maximum of one weeks rental to be paid 4 weeks before arrival. Credit cards held will be debited at this point. If the balance is not paid by 4 weeks before arrival then we will consider that the hirer is in breach of the contract thereby cancelling the booking, refer to clause 6 below.
4. What is included :- The apartment rental includes: The cost of water, electricity, weekly clean and change of towels/linen. A full inventory of equipment and utensils is also provided. Please note: No items must be removed from the apartment during your stay.
5. What is not included :-The apartment rental prices does not include any personal insurance, travel, transportation or airport to apartment transport.
6. Cancellation by hirer :- All cancellation of bookings must be in writing (or email) and notified to and received by us no later than eight clear weeks prior to start of rental. If cancellation is prior to this deadline the deposit only will be liable to forfeit. If cancellation is less than eight clear weeks before arrival date, the cost of one weeks rental is liable to be paid as laid down in clause 3. If the flat is relet for the relevant period, deposits will be returned in full.
7. Occupation:- Only persons listed on the Booking form may occupy the apartment. The apartment cannot be re-let/sublet to any other group/party without the written approval of us.
8. Damage to Apartment :-Except in the case of normal wear and tear the hirer will be responsible for making good any damage to the apartment or its contents which has occurred due to negligence, wilful damage or irresponsible behavior on the part of those occupying the apartment or their guests. Such damage must be reported, without delay, to our local representatives. The cost of the repair or replacement must be agreed with and paid to the representatives, or us.
9. Hirer's Responsibilities :- The hirer is responsible for taking all reasonable care of the property and its contents. The property and all equipment, utensils, furniture etc. must be left clean and tidy at the end of the hire period.
10. Rights of Access :- The representatives or their subcontractors have the right of access to the property at any time, with due regard to the convenience of the hirer, for the purpose of inspection of the property and to carry out any essential repair or maintenance work.
11. Responsibilities :- Neither we, nor our representatives, can be held responsible for any circumstances beyond our control including, but not limited to, mechanical breakdown, illness or failure of any public service supply. The hirer responsible for booking undertakes that no person will suffer anything to be done which would endanger the policy of our insurers in respect of the apartment and its contents which might make the same void or voidable.
12. Injury and Damage:- Neither we, nor our representatives, take any liability for personal injury loss or damage to personal effects howsoever arising during the booking period.
13. Maximum Number of Persons:- Under no circumstances may more than the maximum number of persons specified in the apartment description occupy the apartment except by prior written agreement with us. We, or our representatives, reserve the right to refuse admittance to the apartment to the hirer and their party if they are in breach of this condition.
14. Information:- All information supplied by us, and our representatives, is given in good faith and is based on information available at the time. All reasonable measures have been taken to ensure the accuracy of any statement made, but we, and our representatives, are not liable for any variation however caused.
15. Occupancy :-The apartment will be available for occupation from 14.00 hrs on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10.00 hrs on the day of departure.
16. Keys:- Key collection and apartment number will be advised to you upon your arrival. If your arrival is outside of office hours you will be advised as to where to collect keys. If arrival is between 22:00 hrs and 07:00 hrs then a fee of £25 may be charged in order to arrange special key collection.
17. Complaints:- Any complaints about the apartment, or its contents, must be made in writing immediately to our representatives who will take all reasonable steps to settle the problem. Neither we, nor our representatives, shall have any liability for any complaint submitted after the completion of the rental period.
18. Insurance :- The apartment hire cost does not include any personal insurance cover of any kind. IT IS A CONDITION OF BOOKING THAT INSURANCE IS TAKEN OUT AGAINST CANCELLATION AND IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT PERSONAL ACCIDENT AND MEDICAL INSURANCE IS ALSO TAKEN OUT.