If you wish to make a firm booking:-
Payment by MasterCard, Visa or sterling bankers cheque is OK. Bookings will be in the name of London Apartment Net & require a deposit of 200 pounds the balance of the rent to be paid
before arrival. Your deposit is refundable in full for the above addresses until other
business has been turned away for the same period and after that if we are able to relet
the flat. You may be liable for a full weeks rent if cancellation is made at the last
minute. If you book for a month and leave early you may be liable for the full
and Queensgate, Westbourne Grove will hold your credit card details against arrival and may charge
you if insufficient notice of cancellation is given. Visa, MasterCard, Amex and
Diners are accepted at these three locations.
You may fax,
phone or email card details to the number below. Please check that there is
availability before sending details. See booking form, terms and conditions
below. There is an secure booking form on these
We will also need your flight
number or ETA when you know them so that your time of arrival at your flat can be
estimated. Your deposit is refundable in full until other business has been turned away
for the same period and after that if the flat is relet.
If you cancel at the last minute and we are unable to relet the flat you may be liable
for the full period your have booked the flat. We will always try and relet the
flat and give full refunds
Terms & Conditions
1. Contract of Hire :- All bookings are accepted by us (London Apartment Net)
and are subject to these conditions which are deemed to have been accepted in full by the
hirer and all persons in the party.
2. Confirmation :- Your booking is only confirmed on receipt of payment of your
deposit, as per clause 3 of these conditions.
3. Payment :-Your booking must be accompanied by your payment of a £200 deposit.
Balance of rent or minimum of one weeks rental to be paid 4 weeks before
arrival. Credit cards held will be debited at this point. If the balance
is not paid by 4 weeks before arrival then we will consider that the hirer is in breach of
the contract thereby cancelling the booking, refer to clause 6 below.
4. What is included :- The apartment rental includes: The cost of water,
electricity, weekly clean and change of towels/linen. A full inventory of equipment and
utensils is also provided. Please note: No items must be removed from the apartment during
5. What is not included :-The apartment rental prices does not include any personal
insurance, travel, transportation or airport to apartment transport.
6. Cancellation by hirer :- All cancellation of bookings must be in writing (or
email) and notified to and received by us no later than eight clear weeks prior to start
of rental. If cancellation is prior to this deadline the deposit only will be liable to
forfeit. If cancellation is less than eight clear weeks before arrival date, the cost of
one weeks rental is liable to be paid as laid down in clause 3. If
the flat is relet for the relevant period, deposits will be returned in full.
7. Occupation:- Only persons listed on the Booking form may occupy the
apartment. The apartment cannot be re-let/sublet to any other group/party without the
written approval of us.
8. Damage to Apartment :-Except in the case of normal wear and tear the hirer will
be responsible for making good any damage to the apartment or its contents which has
occurred due to negligence, wilful damage or irresponsible behaviour on the part of those
occupying the apartment or their guests. Such damage must be reported, without delay, to
our local representatives. The cost of the repair or replacement must be agreed with and
paid to the representatives, or us.
9. Hirer's Responsibilities :- The hirer is responsible for taking all reasonable
care of the property and its contents. The property and all equipment, utensils, furniture
etc. must be left clean and tidy at the end of the hire period.
10. Rights of Access :- The representatives or their subcontractors have the right
of access to the property at any time, with due regard to the convenience of the hirer,
for the purpose of inspection of the property and to carry out any essential repair or
11. Responsibilities :- Neither we, nor our representatives, can be held
responsible for any circumstances beyond our control including, but not limited to,
mechanical breakdown, illness or failure of any public service supply. The hirer
responsible for booking undertakes that no person will suffer anything to be done which
would endanger the policy of our insurers in respect of the apartment and its contents
which might make the same void.
12. Injury and Damage:- Neither we, nor our representatives, take any liability for
personal injury loss or damage to personal effects howsoever arising during the booking
13. Maximum Number of Persons:- Under no circumstances may more than the maximum
number of persons specified in the apartment description occupy the apartment except by
prior written agreement with us. We, or our representatives, reserve the right to refuse
admittance to the apartment to the hirer and their party if they are in breach of this
14. Information:- All information supplied by us, and our representatives, is given
in good faith and is based on information available at the time. All reasonable measures
have been taken to ensure the accuracy of any statement made, but we, and our
representatives, are not liable for any variation however caused.
15. Occupancy :-The apartment will be available for occupation from 14.00 hrs on
the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10.00 hrs on the day of departure.
16. Keys:- Key collection and apartment number will be advised to you upon your
arrival. If your arrival is outside of office hours you will be advised as to where to
collect keys. If arrival is between 22:00 hrs and 07:00 hrs then a fee of £25 may be
charged in order to arrange special key collection.
17. Complaints:- Any complaints about the apartment, or its contents, must be made
in writing immediately to our representatives who will take all reasonable steps to settle
the problem. Neither we, nor our representatives, shall have any liability for any
complaint submitted after the completion of the rental period.
18. Insurance :- The apartment hire cost does not include any personal insurance
cover of any kind. IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT CANCELLATION, ACCIDENT &
MEDICAL INSURANCE IS TAKEN OUT AGAINST
THE LONDON APARTMENT NET
33 Balcombe St, London, NW1 6HH
Tel/Fax +44-(0)20-7833 1513 (8.00 to 20.00 British time please!)